This Pretty Hurdler Can Dance

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sadly I doubt she will Phil. If that's her personal best, her best would be more than half a second off the back markers of the final heat and more than a second off the winning times. :(

awwwww....now that's sad to hear.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Good news is you can cheer for her compatriot who is quite a doll too except she runs the 100m hurdle in the low 12s :D To put the time difference in perspective our pretty dancer would have just landed from her last hurdle while her compatriot would be at the finish line.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Good news is you can cheer for her compatriot who is quite a doll too except she runs the 100m hurdle in the low 12s :D To put the time difference in perspective our pretty dancer would have just landed from her last hurdle while her compatriot would be at the finish line.

jack, we need to check out his new doll first. any videos? :D

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

So what ? It is not all about measurements you know

:p

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
As of now, 10,958,780 hits/views. Maybe we don't really need to see her in the Olympics after all. :)

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
At least we know she is not on PED.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
After watching this, I have to say Jack is absolutely correct, our 'doll' is not going to London.

The last placer in the 2008 Olympic Finals clocked 12.94 and the gold medalist from the US clocked 12.54. Our doll is 1.02 seconds away. :( These 8 looked like they're from another planet but they can't dance. :D

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
After watching this, I have to say Jack is absolutely correct, our 'doll' is not going to London.

The last placer in the 2008 Olympic Finals clocked 12.94 and the gold medalist from the US clocked 12.54. Our doll is 1.02 seconds away. :( These 8 looked like they're from another planet but they can't dance. :D

-----That video ^ was blocked! :(

EDIT: It's OK, I went outside and saw it finally. :b

...And saw this too:

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have to be impressed with some of these wonder 8's biceps. I had those only in my college days. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing