The Bruce Springsteen interview with Howard Stern

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I watched last night the Springsteen interview with Howard Stern, it was on HBO last evening. I am a huge Springsteen Fan and its music like the Boss's that have been the score of my life and something that has kept me sane or as Billy Cystral might say "mostly sane." The power of music and its affect on us and our world can't be fully measured but to have 2 plus hours listening to this incredible conversation was like being in a restaurant overhearing this private conversation. It was mesmerizing and really informative to listen to one of my muisical heros and discover his humanity. It was cool learning about his process but Bruce as a person and the stories of him playing at Clarance's death bed and the writing of the Rising was truly moving. Stern did an incredible job of asking great questions and it was a really great interview.
I highly suggest watching it and getting to know IMO and American treasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: dan31 and Lxgreen

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing