Supertramp Live In Paris 79 DVD

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I picked this up used at Zia Records here in Phoenix on a whim and was not at all prepared for what I was about to see and hear.

Wow was I blown away by this performance. I am a Tramp fan, have most of their albums, but to see this powerhouse performance with my own eyes was a game changer. The amount of talent it took to pull off this performance is mindblowing. This performance is so tight and using drummer terms "totally in the pocket"!
Mind blown at these guys multi instrument abilities and the rhythm section, damn!
The meticulous restoration on the sound and video paid off, this is and amazing performance and one of those magical events in music history.
Came out in 2011 and is amazing, going to see if its on bluray.
Sonic and visually pleasing.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing