Soundstage Performance Series

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
I was just watching a segment of Robert Plant's appearance on Soundstage, the television concert series. I thought the performance and sound were pretty good.

I've also heard that Sheryl Crow's episode and Tom Petty's show were very good.

Many of the shows are available on Blu-Ray disc. I've also heard that Sears had an exclusive on these for some time.

Does anyone own any of the series? Comments about picture, sound, and performances would be appreciated!

Lee

rsbeck

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
With all of the discussion about imaging and sound stage in the other threads, I thought this was going to be about how to achieve a high performance Sound Stage.

Sorry, I don't own any of these on blu-ray, but like you, I have seen a few on a hi-def channel and they look and sound promising.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I've been hooked on the new "Live from Abbey Road" series. Some interesting unknown artists.. at least here in the States.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
The Soundstage BD's have received mixed reviews in terms of both Audio and Video quality. Late last year or early this year, Sears blew them out with prices as low as $4.99, so you'll be hard-pressed to find sealed copies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing