Singapore - Where to Go for Great Audio?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi Guys,

I may be in Singapore briefly and wanted to get some advice about where I might be able to check out a few choice pieces of SOTA equipment. I am thinking:

- Reference Audio: Gryphon, Genesis

- Sound Decisions: Lamm? Do they have it to listen to? They are on Lamm's website, but Lamm is not on theirs

- Absolute Sound: FM Acoustics

I think Reference and Absolute are at the Adelphi Center?

Thanks for any advice!

Ask Sujay, he lived in Singapore and has contacts there. He owns Burmester 911 and Rockport Aviors, and is well-versed with SS amps

Check your mail

Hi Guys,

I may be in Singapore briefly and wanted to get some advice about where I might be able to check out a few choice pieces of SOTA equipment. I am thinking:

- Reference Audio: Gryphon, Genesis

- Sound Decisions: Lamm? Do they have it to listen to? They are on Lamm's website, but Lamm is not on theirs

- Absolute Sound: FM Acoustics

I think Reference and Absolute are at the Adelphi Center?

Thanks for any advice!

Thanks Ked!

Hi Rodney,

Besides Adelphi, which is the obvious one stop shop, please do yourself a favor and meet my friend, William Whey, of Audio Sound. He is also the lampizator and Audionet dealer in Singapore, besides others. He has a lovely demo room and he is a great host. Furthermore, he knows almost everyone in Adelphi and other places, especially the Total Dac dealer, etc. if you PM me, I can give you his coordinates. Please speak to him.

Cheers

Sujay

Speak to TK Han at Reference Audio in Adelphi. He's the Genesis distributor and Gryphon distributor in Singapore and Malaysia. I think that he still might have Pendragons on demo in his store.

Thanks!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing