Russian watch steal of the century........ gone

muralman1

Jul 7, 2010
Sacramento Ca
Some 10 years ago, Puljot decided to push into outside the old Soviet marketplace. They took their antiquated chronograph, and added everything they thought would make it sellable. I bought a Buran for $240. It sported a gold case, sapphire crystal, moon phase, and a really nice leather strap. I rather like the big watch. It certainly gains attention. These watches are water proof. I lost one in the bottom of my koy pool strainer for two weeks. It was no problem, I just had to fit another strap on it.

The Moscow seller was really excited over my purchase, so excited he sent me two watches.

Now, a watch like mine will cost the buyer in the thousands.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Nice! Something like this?

Certainly much cheaper than the equivalent Patek Philippe.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing