Reference 3a L'Integrale speakers

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Dear All,
I am selling my Reference 3a L'Integrale speakers that were designed by the famous Daniel Dehay and manufactured in Switzerland by Innovac. This is a classic Reference 3a design with carbon fiber midbass driver that is direct coupled to the amplifier (no crossover). The tweeter is a soft dome coupled with a single capacitor. Cosmetic condition is a bit rough with scratches and nicks but the functional condition is perfect. I have attached photos.

The sound of the speakers is really superb, great bass, open uncololred mids, lively dynamics and great soundstage and imaging (a trait of time coherent speakers). You can listen for days on end without fatigue or boredom.

I can ship but prefer to drive somewhere around Europe to deliver them.

The new price of these speakers was over $6000 and I am asking only $900 for them because of the cosemtics. This is a truly excellent pair of speakers that can be had for a bargain.DSC_0814.JPGDSC_0815.JPGDSC_0816.JPGDSC_0817.JPGDSC_0818.JPG

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing