rare old 311 vaccum tubes

JXpim

Feb 2, 2024
Portugal
Hi all!

I have been holding on to a pair of rare vaccum tubes for quite some time now... but I never got the time or money to put them into use.

I've stumbled upon a website selling same brand and models for high prices and if I get to use them I'll never be able to replace one/both then they wear out.

part from ebay, does anyone know were to list these toys ?
I have tested them both and they have about the same characteristics (even tho they are marked as 311T and 311CT) they were branded/used as a pair when I got them in a old vintage equipment, retired obviously due to age and not being practical.

if anyone is interested on those, please let me know and we can sort out a test setup if needed.

I need to turn money around to cover expenses on electrical and roof work on my house. later on I might be able to get a 300B amp or some KT88 in memory of this ones that I can't really put to use

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_230714.jpg
    IMG_20240202_230714.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240202_230828.jpg
    IMG_20240202_230828.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 8
Apr 24, 2023
CT
treehausaudiolab.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing