Ramil and Jameela

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Two kittens transferred in from the hinterlands. Ramil is the Tuxedo, Jameela the black. They came in with eye problems and Ramil had an abscess on a hind leg that ruptured and while caged up, he picked at the wound/bit at the stitched. So it got re-stitched and he's spent a week in a cone (poor baby).

First_Day.jpg
They are about 14 weeks and friendly. They were polite to my two when I introduced them, and after letting them decompress overnight, I let them out to stretch their legs a little. I removed the cone to clean it as it had food all over it. Having a new place to explore, toys to play with, space to tumble and play with his sister. Ramil has not even looked at that leg wound/stitches so I left it off.

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Jameela2.jpg Ramil.jpg

It did not take long. They spent the night in the cage and by the 2nd night, I'd let them out for "out of cage" time. They were polite with my two and had so much fun exploring, I could not put them back in the cage - as they were coming to hand.

I took the cone off Ramil as he was not bothering his wound with so many things to do and a new place to explore. I washed it and left it on the dining table. Woke up the next day to find him in the cone. He had popped his head back in there. I don't know if he was just exploring and accidentally did it, or if it gave him a feeling of safety and comfort, as he had been in that cone for 8 days.

Reactions: Long Live Analog

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing