Post your favourite Jerseys/Kits!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I love sports jerseys and have a fair amount of them. Most of them are soccer ones as that is my favourite sport, but I love any kind of sports jersey. All together I think I may have about 50 jerseys that I've amassed over the years. Unfortunately...a little weight gain has prevented me from wearing a lot of them lately. However that's not the point of the thread.

I'd love to see what jerseys you own or like from any sport. I'll start off by posting the new "away" jersey for the Dutch National football team that was designed by Nike for the upcoming Euro 2012 tournament.

holland-euro-2012&.jpg

I have never been a fan of the black jerseys in years gone by, but this one is "killer"! It has a very aggressive "in your face" look about it.....I'm sure it'll terrify the opposition! LOL!

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I have all the Canucks jerseys going back to the black and yellow one.

Attachments

• thumbnail..jpg
    thumbnail..jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 314

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
I have several jerseys, including a Mario Lemieux Penguins jersey, a Joe Montana authentic 49ers jersey, a Jerry Rice 49ers jersey, a Wilt Chamberlain Warriors authentic jersey, and a Jordan Bulls jersey.

But my favorite jersey is one from the Macon, Georgia, East Coast Hockey League team. Music fans will appreciate the team name, although the spelling is a bit different, because it was sung by such great artists as Ray Charles (my favorite version), Ella, Louis, and Sinatra.

I could not find a jersey which is the same as the one I have, so I posted 2 images below, one of the basic jersey and a close up of the patch sewn on to the jersey I have:

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Took a few shots with my new Blackerry Playbook....first time using it, so I apologize for the not so crisp images.

Football (soccer) is my favourite sport and here are a few jerseys that I wear consistantly. Enjoy.

IMG_00000002..jpg IMG_00000003..jpg IMG_00000009..jpg
IMG_00000013..jpg IMG_00000008..jpg

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Here are a few more:

IMG_00000005..jpg IMG_00000007..jpg IMG_00000014..jpg
IMG_00000010..jpg IMG_00000012..jpg

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
John

are they all Dutch teams

Not all. There's a couple of English Premier league jerseys, Scottish League and also the French Ligue 1. I have lots more from Italy, more England, Germany, Spain, Portugal....these were just readily available.

I'm hoping to pick up a few jerseys in the next few months as we get closer to the EuroCup. Of course I'll be buying both the Home & Away Holland jerseys at the very least.;):D

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Picked up my Dutch Euro 2012 away-game jersey!

The Tournament is starting tomorrow! Woohoo!

001..JPG

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

Mike

VIP/Donor
Jan 28, 2012
Madison, New Jersey
LOL! I agree....

I swear..the horizontal kit from anywhere is just......oh, plain horrible! Notcie I have the "training" jersey ONLY! LOL!

I use to wear the Celtic top in the U.S. in the early 90s. Lots of guys (mostly black) would ask what team it represented, as it seemed to be a basketball team shirt. I also got a few "Celtics fan, eh?" from people who thought that it was a Celtics shirt. It was probably less hassle wearing it in Glasgow...

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I guess you'll be watching the Euro 2012?

Some of the pundits are touting Russia as potententially a Cinderella team. Haven't seen enough of them to say for sure, but Dick Advocat has had a lot of success and it wouldn't surprise me.

Mike

VIP/Donor
Jan 28, 2012
Madison, New Jersey
I guess you'll be watching the Euro 2012?

Some of the pundits are touting Russia as potententially a Cinderella team. Haven't seen enough of them to say for sure, but Dick Advocat has had a lot of success and it wouldn't surprise me.

You just like Advocat because he coached Rangers.:D
I'll be watching. I think that Holland might do it. All the Dutch at my work are very enthusiastic.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing