Ordinary Joe

jefferywinkler

Oct 26, 2021
I was a fan of this show, and now I am ashamed that I ever watched it. Obviously, I will never watch it again. I am a vigilante that kills child molesters. I watched this show before I discovered that the writers of the show were child molesters, and their reason for making the show was to try to make the audience in favor of child molesters, and their strategy of making the audience in favor of child molesters to make every single character on the show in favor of child molester. I use the phrase "child molester" to mean any type of sex offender, since it does not matter what type it is. It does not matter whether it is one type versus another type since they are all equally bad, and all have to be killed. The writers of this show are sick perverts who only made this show to try to brain wash the audience into being in favor of sick perverts committing bizarre revolting lewd acts of bizarre sexual perversion that would make you vomit. Their strategy to make the audience in favor of it is to make every single character in favor of it. Do you believe that all these characters are so immoral that they would be in favor of sick perverts committing unspeakable crimes? Do you believe that 12 year old Joe would say the following?

"Let me know how I can support you?"

Does that sound like what a 12 year old boy would say?

How about the shocking obscene language around the dinner table at Joe's mother's house? Do you believe that all of those characters would be in favor of sick perverts committing unspeakable gross lewd acts? Do you believe that the old man Frank would be in favor of it? If this is a police family, don't you think they would be conservative? Was that scene consistent with the characters as depicted from every previous episode? When watching the show, you were not expecting to be suddenly exposed to obscene material against your will. If you are in favor of what they were saying they were in favor of, you are a sick pervert. In the past, they could not put that on television because it would violate FCC regulations. The writers made every single character on the show, regardless of who they are, in favor of sick perverts committing unspeakable crimes, bizarre lewd acts so revolting, it would make you vomit. It is the same as if the writers suddenly revealed that a character on the show was a child molester, and all the other characters clap their hands, and say it's wonderful. Their reason for doing it is to make the audience in favor of it. The writers of the show are so fanatically in favor of sick perverts committing unspeakable crimes, bizarre lewd acts so revolting, it would make you vomit, that they are trying to shove it down your throat, no pun intended. Obviously I will never watch this show again, and I had been a fan of the show until today. I call on everyone else to boycott this show.

I posted the above comment on the following forum.

https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/4858-ordinary-joe

The next time I logged onto the website, the following error message popped up. Just to be clear, I use the phrase "child molester" to mean sick perverts who commit horrific unspeakable bizarre lewd acts so revolting that it would make you vomit.

You have been warned by Whimsy​

You are being banned from this site due to your post in Ordinary Joe alluding to a bi-sexual character on the show as a child molester, which is not a storyline on this show. Your bigotry is not welcome here.

Banned​

You do not have permission to view this site.

WARNINGS​

1. 1

Violation

You are being banned from this site due to your post in Ordinary Joe alluding to a bi-sexual character on the show as a child molester, which is not a storyline on this...
    • Not Yet Acknowledged
    • Warned by Whimsy, Tuesday at 08:24 AM
Sponsored Content

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing