OK hold on to your hats! It's the Synergistic Research Atmosphere Video

Don Hills

Jun 20, 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
I think antenna technology has progressed to where the physical size of the device is not crucial. The tiny size of cell phones pretty well demonstrates that.

Still, the device is bogus.

Fractal design allows wideband antennas to be a small fraction of a wavelength (typically 1/16) in their major dimension. 1/16th of a wavelength at 7 Hz is still over 1600 miles... I await the result of someone opening one of these up and tracing the circuitry, as was done with the SR HOT device.

esldude

I think antenna technology has progressed to where the physical size of the device is not crucial. The tiny size of cell phones pretty well demonstrates that.

Still, the device is bogus.

Antenna design has progressed some, but sizes for 7 hz and sizes for a gigahertz or so will still be quite different.

Oops didn't see Don's post above with better information.

esldude

I love all the naysayers. Why don't you just try it (HFTs or whatever), they all come with a money back guarantees. There are numerous folks on this board who use Teds products, there is a reason why... they work. These naysayers are no different than the ones years ago when I began writing about SETs. Not a single (naysayer) person had listened to a single ended triode amplifier. Did SET go the way of the Tice clock? Hmmm. Don't think so. Our fearless leader here has them as his reference. You must keep an open mind with high end audio.

So Peter, have tried the SR HOT device for headphones? Be interested on your impression of what it does.

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Is there any other hobby with such a huge variety of snake oil products?
Keith.

Yes. IMHO, art collectors and watches. And perhaps, hi end auto. Different concepts, same mentality.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Fractal design allows wideband antennas to be a small fraction of a wavelength (typically 1/16) in their major dimension. 1/16th of a wavelength at 7 Hz is still over 1600 miles... I await the result of someone opening one of these up and tracing the circuitry, as was done with the SR HOT device.

"1600 miles" That is almost the length of New Zealand north to south.

Wellington: GREAT deep water harbor & weather I love.

zz.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
So Peter, have tried the SR HOT device for headphones? Be interested on your impression of what it does.

I use an open back RCA headphone to edit the videos, it's light weight and has a mini plug for the computer. I would not request a SR Hot sample for this set up. I will though receive the little HFT like devices for the phono cart.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
I use an open back RCA headphone to edit the videos, it's light weight and has a mini plug for the computer. I would not request a SR Hot sample for this set up. I will though receive the little HFT like devices for the phono cart.

Isn't that a cop-out considering what has been shown inside the HOT?

Come on, the company is a scam and a fraud. They are laughing at you all the way to the bank plying on the insecurities of audiophiles.

Synergistic Research is no better than Coconut Audio. http://www.coconut-audio.com/proximitystone.html

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
Coconut audio. All I can say is wow. Yet, I am sure that there are more than a few audiophiles who will swear they make a huge improvement in their rooms.

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
One couldn't pay for a more glowing review. Hummmmm. That aside, This must be the first audio product in history that actually effects the listener. It is designed to change you and your perceptions by pumping RF into your room. Like I said before, if I wanted that, I can think of cheaper ways to get the same effect.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
One couldn't pay for a more glowing review. Hummmmm. That aside, This must be the first audio product in history that actually effects the listener. It is designed to change you and your perceptions by pumping RF into your room. Like I said before, if I wanted that, I can think of cheaper ways to get the same effect.

A new wave in Hifi .. "Buy any Bose system , our device will modify how you perceive it?!?!?!? " !!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing