Northern California Wine Tour

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
To my west coast fellow audiophiles:

My wife and I have planned a trip/vacation to the west coast (first part of October this year) and have set aside a couple of days to tour the wineries in and around Sonoma/Napa Valley/et al. While we certainly don't mind visiting the wineries where you go in, sample 3 or 5 or more wines and then leave, we also have interest in visiting those wineries where they have art galleries, a sample of food/wine parings and offer a bit more of an "experience".

There are WAY too many to choose from so I thought I would ask folks on this forum what places you would recommend if we had two days.

We also plan to visit some wineries further south such that we don't suffer from any withdrawal as we drive down the coast to Carmel, etc.

Thanks in advance.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
My wife and I arranged a private tour to Sonoma thru the Hotel concierge we stayed at, this tour had pre-arranged visits to wineries of different sizes and scope. I would also recommend visiting the Muir Woods and Sausalito while yoy are there. We also enjoyed a nice dinner at Kuleto's close to the Fisherman's Wharf.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing