New Metal Prints

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
The 6 new metal prints arrived today and look really super and I am quite pleased with them and very much so with the 2 new images. Unfortunately I demonstrated that the prints can be dinged as I knocked the new print of the tiger image into a can of glass cleaner and it has a little ding that can be seen in the reflective surface. I will have to sell the print but I will offer it at a fair discount or offer the buyer to have me ship another for a more usual price.

Rich

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
Yesterday I received 2 more of the metal prints of the following copyrighted photos: the first of Golden Light, Nymph Lake as a 23" X 30" print and the second of Canyonlands, Island in the Sky and the Henry Range as a 15" X 30" print:

The images above do not do the photos justice at all. They are just stunning. Chris, Bill's assistant indicated that they really looked ... and he indicated that the 2nd photo was really sweet looking. Chris didn't recall the 2nd image because it isn't printed that often.

Both of the photos will be put directly (no mats) into custom Curly Maple Frames (still in preparation) that I use with a Gold stain and a Black Lacquered Liner (basically a frame within a frame). I will display the framed metal print copy of Golden Light, Nymph Lake in my booth (for the last art show of the year for the Scituate Art Festival Columbus Day weekend) which will share the interior of the booth with the same photo printed to photo paper in white double mat boards behind Museum Glass (and in the same Frame molding). I do not normally do this with multiple pieces of the same image, but I want an example of the metal prints in a frame and I sold the copy of this image on photo paper at the last show (New Platz, NY) in the mat boards in UV protected Glass.

The Canyonlands, Island in the Sky and the Henry Range framed metal print will be shipped to a client that ordered this piece at the last Art Show in New Paltz, NY.

Rich

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing