New integrated K-300i

David David

Aug 9, 2018
Krell Industries has released its new K-300i integrated amplifier (not to be confused with the similarly-named KAV-300i integrated amplifier!). It has a newly developed amplifier circuit that uses Krell’s trade-marked ‘iBias’ technology and an internal web server that provides a remote graphical user interface for convenient and intuitive control.

Krell rates the power output of the K-300i as 150-watts per channel into 8? loads both channels driven, and 300-watts per channel into 4? loads (BCD).
Although it’s available as an analogue-only device, the Krell K-300i can optionally be delivered with an in-built DAC that supports all currently available digital formats including MQA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, WMA, and DoP files up to 192kHz/24-bit from UPnP music servers or NAS devices and includes a network streaming audio renderer with a dedicated App so you can stream services such as Spotify, vTuner Internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, and QoBuz. There are even HDMI 2.0 inputs and output supporting 4K UHD with HDR for TV viewing with audiophile grade sound quality. A USB port on the front panel will play music stored on flash memory sticks and a USB device port on the rear panel enables you to stream music directly from a computer. If you’d rather work wirelessly, the Krell K-300i is fitted with a Bluetooth aptX receiver.

_1.jpg

_2.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing