My review of the Alta Audio Hestia II with Infigo Electronics

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
The latest TAS video is out and it's my review of the Alta Audio Hestia IIs and Infigo electronics! Take a look and subscribe if you like it.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
It would be cool if after you talked about a particular track of music that we could hear it through the system you are describing. You speak very well.
That’s a good idea. I am experimenting with some different approaches on sound.

Reactions: tima

Another Johnson

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2022
Music City, USA aka Nashville
I wonder if the very slight detail issue could be source or cable related. I do agree that the room can be a factor too, but I’m thinking that your reference DAC may be better in this regard. I know when I moved up in DAC, detail was one of the great revelations.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I wonder if the very slight detail issue could be source or cable related. I do agree that the room can be a factor too, but I’m thinking that your reference DAC may be better in this regard. I know when I moved up in DAC, detail was one of the great revelations.
I would not rule it out but the LaScala we used offers up very nice detail.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing