MI 4 - Ghost Protocol

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I know what Steve meant by the sudden jump of sceneries from country to country. The action is fast and the conversation can be fast too when they speak softly or mumble. My solution is to read the plot on Wiki and I say 'Ahh...'

Last edited:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
The action is fast and the conversation can be fast too when they speak softly or mumble. My solution is to read the plot on Wiki and I say 'Ahh...'

Ahhh...sounds like the theater needs a better sound system...lower noise floor, better detail retrieval in the treble and mids!" ;)

Coicidentally, i was playing Hunt for Red October (DVD) at home last nite...that is a very, very good soundtrack in terms of sound effects from the sub, machinery going on in the background...deep thunderous bass and very atmospheric sounds. i was very surprised not having played it on my current system before. Wow! like a whole new movie, and a whole new way to appreciate where my system is today. ;)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Ahhh...sounds like the theater needs a better sound system...lower noise floor, better detail retrieval in the treble and mids!" ;)

Coicidentally, i was playing Hunt for Red October (DVD) at home last nite...that is a very, very good soundtrack in terms of sound effects from the sub, machinery going on in the background...deep thunderous bass and very atmospheric sounds. i was very surprised not having played it on my current system before. Wow! like a whole new movie, and a whole new way to appreciate where my system is today. ;)

If you like subs and very deep bass have a look at U-571. It will rock your house with the explosions

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi STeve,

thanks for that...i will look into that. I have not played it on my current system. My younger brother was assistant to the director, Jonathan Mostow. He also worked on Terminator 3 which was also directed by Jonathan Mostow.

zman76

Jan 14, 2012
We watched this movie on New Years Eve. We loved it. The scene with him climbing the building made my wife cringe. Anything that does that puts a smile on my face. I still think the second one was my favorite.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing