Meg Myers: Question Every Man Wants to be Asked

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I heard this song/discovered the signer on the radio and reached out to Youtube to sample it. Usually I don't listen to lyrics much as I consider the human voice as another instrument harmonizing with the music. But in this case, the words are crystal clear and speak to me as a "man."

Notice: make sure you are listening through headphones or in private place as this is explicit content:

Lovely, sensual music so will be buying her CDs but not sure how to listen to them with others around :). Listen to it and see what I mean by the title of this thread.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing