KLIPSCH JUBILEE

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I have never heard but if anything like its's little brothers and sisters it maybe the perfect match for SET and. OTL lovers.certainly has wide dispersion and great dynamics. perfect fo orchestral music.
th (6).jpg $35K

Reactions: NBPK402 and carolus

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
I own a Klipschorn. I had La Scalas. I still keep my klipschorn but it is heavily modified. I was excited about the Jubilee but my impressions at Munich 2023 was underwhelming. I still attribute it to the setup or some other mistake. It is by design that it would be able to play great and it would be able to satisfy with a set amp for sure. Against my own experience at the fair I trust that is a very capable system and the price is really great! I don't know any other speaker as efficient and as capable as jubilee that costs as low as that.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
I'm intruiged. They look like they could absolutely pound.
But this wouldn't be a speaker to buy unheard.

The bi-amping is a pain, though

Last edited:

daytona600

Sep 9, 2012
scotland

Reactions: infinitely baffled

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Steve Guttenberg was impressed

Reactions: Gregadd

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing