Intelligent => The Super Supercapacitor

stargate

Apr 27, 2011
yardley, pa.
very cool stuff- with carbon based conductors and OLED lighting the world will be organic--then who will be the super power???????????

stargate

Apr 27, 2011
yardley, pa.
I just can't stop laughing-- Didn't I come to bring you a sense of wonder
Didn't I come to lift your fiery vision bright

Cheers,
Bobby,b

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
-- In a very long time, long after we're gone, you and I, men will be extracting new rock compositions from other planets, and with them rocks, a new power generator...
...Super Powered Generator (SPG).

stargate

Apr 27, 2011
yardley, pa.
Call me up in dreamland-radio to me man, get the message out there, one day there is going to be a new world--rock on................................................

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
This definitely has some potential. In audio, in automobile applications, electronic gadgets and a slew of other things. It would be nice to get a glimpse of what will have evolved from this technology 100 years from now.

Tom

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Couple (pun intended) that with the artifical leaf power source and WOW! We might not have to wait 100 years.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Thanks for that video, Bob. I had always hoped GE would be good for something!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Imagine having a CDP and a pre.....completely off the grid and powered solely by these. They could charge in between the songs, when no signal is present or while you are changing albums. Only the amps would need to be on the grid for a super quiet noise floor.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing