Humor: is slpeling ipmorantt!

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I cnoult blveiee taht I cloud aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rsheearch at Cmabridge Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny.... Iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istelf, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghahot slpeling was ipmorantt!!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
A shame my teachers could never accept this factoid! I tried to tell 'em, but would they listen? NOOOOOOO!!!! Uppity linguists I thought!:p;):D

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
:D

Read about this a while ago ... Hilarious

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
I cnoult blveiee taht I cloud aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rsheearch at Cmabridge Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny.... Iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istelf, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghahot slpeling was ipmorantt!!
I don't even make an effort to read such things so I have no idea what your point is.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I responded to an email on my iPhone at work about a surgical procedure.
This is what I typed in.

"The patient will need a venous cutdown"

The iPhone corrected it to: "The patent will need a venus Citroën"

That was a big laugh!!!

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
There are some really funny auto-correct mess ups on the net, but I won't post any because what would be the point of that...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing