Help me in reporting credit card fraudsters

willdylanites

Jan 31, 2024
UK
Apologies if this is the wrong forum or way to go about this kind of thing, but I need your help with reporting credit card fraudsters on the dark web like this egregious one kjf24dd65nrxm2nc5xmmks2mcirc63rcmhzpu7lruigv2qsoglbkkuad to your law enforcement agencies, they know where it's from and how to access/open it.

My mother just recently went through a nightmare from people like these, her card was sold and used in different locations while she was asleep, almost like she was being targeted. She woke up in the morning with notifications of withdrawals and payments made from her credit card all within a few hours, $8300 gone just like that.

I've reported the link many times now to all relevant authorities, even the browser they use on the Play and App Store, but nothing's being done. Tate's app was removed but this one is allowed, wtf? A misogynistic app is more dangerous than an app literally used by unscrupulous people to access and buy illegal stuff? Make it make sense, please. I'm hoping if enough people report them, maybe they'll get off their backsides and do the right thing. Thanks for your help.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing