Help!!! DNT Internet Radio - freezes!

boblalux

Mar 26, 2016
DNT Internet Radio IP Diamond 20314 No. 21304F4002621

I have now owned my DNT Internet Radio for about 5 years, and suddenly have the following problem.....

When I start up the radio, I receive the last programmed channel as usual, which works fine...... immediately, using the remote control I can change the programme to any other programmed station, which is normal.

But after a few minutes, I cannot change anything (although the initial radio station transmits normally) - not only is the remote control dead, but none of the buttons on the radio work. I can only turn off by withdrawing the power supply plug. To change the programme, I have to re-insert the plug, and afer the normal booting, IMMEDIATELY change to the required programme. The buttons and remote control all work – but only for a short time, and then are all dead.
Is there some sort of digital problem – can I re-set factory settings or something?

Thanking you in advance

Robert Schedler
Alsace
France.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing