Help choosing a cartridge Denon DP-37F and Yamaha YP-D3

ITM

Jan 30, 2022
Good afternoon. I have two systems in different rooms. At 1, Ymaha has a new stock head, Denon (on the way) without a cartridge.

Surely many people know these devices. Actually two questions.

1. Due to which head it is possible to increase the potential of Yamaha (jazz) is the new native CG-6600 now? (I listen to rock, pop mainly on Technics)

2. What would you recommend universal for Denon (pop, jazz, soft rock, hard rock styles)

According to Denon, I'm considering ADC XLM mkii Impro.

There are two free heads TRIO TR-39 MKII and AT-91 Japan and a cartridge without insert Denon DL-8A

1) 17?2
Ymaha YP-D3 (Yamaha CG-6600)
Techics SL 1600 (Technics 270C II)
Denon DCD-1515 ALG
Audiolab 6000N
Victor JA-S75
ELAC Debut 2.0 DB-52 BK

2) 45 ?2

DENON DP-37F
Marantz CD 6000
Marantz PM7200
Dali 5005 Blue

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing