Have a Nice Colonoscopy: New Test Eliminates Probing, Laxative

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I also don't like the way the doctors smoke a cigarette with a satisfied look on their faces after the procedure.

:eek:

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
One just has to love this thread,LOL:):)

A lot of old geezers ( including myself) are reading about and talking about a procedure that I suspect ( ok HIGHLY suspect) doesn't have a huge amount of interest to any of our younger a'philes.
Assuming that there are any "young" a'philes out there:confused:

What's up next, a discussion of the many benefits of AARP:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
One just has to love this thread,LOL:):)

A lot of old geezers ( including myself) are reading about and talking about a procedure that I suspect ( ok HIGHLY suspect) doesn't have a huge amount of interest to any of our younger a'philes.
Assuming that there are any "young" a'philes out there:confused:

What's up next, a discussion of the many benefits of AARP:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't be mean Davey I keep getting solicitations from AARP

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Yup, me too:(

I knew something was up when i got my first AARP magazine, it was a real downer but I was sure that they had sent it to the wrong address and my S'phile mag was at my neighbor's. No such luck..:(:(

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I've had several done over the years and it's not that bad. I know the first time they gave me some valium, not sure sure about the other two although I suspect the same or something similar. They found some polyps each time, but so far so good. Luckily, cancer is not an issue in my family, but I recognize the importance of getting checked myself.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing