Has Stereomojo lost its um... mojo?

russtafarian

Jul 11, 2012
Bruce,

I've enjoyed Stereomojo.com for the past few years, including your mastering article and recent speaker review. But I haven't seen anything new posted since your Shelby & Kroll review a few months ago.

Has Darby hit the pause button or the stop button?

Russ

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I have submitted 3 speaker articles this year and only 1 has been published. One of speakers I didn't like and wrote a less than flattering review. I know he has recruited a few more reviewers so there should be plenty of new content.
Jim had some health issues last year but I hope it hasn't come back.

russtafarian

Jul 11, 2012
Thanks Bruce. Let us know if/when your reviews get published.

Russ

Trojan

Jul 16, 2013
MMMicro Two

I'd like to know when the heck the review for the MMMicro 2 is going to be published. It was the speaker of the year in 2011 after all!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing