Genesis at TIAV 2018

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Gary & Genesis will be at the Thailand International High-End Audio-Video Show 2018 this weekend, Aug 2 - 5, 2018. Hosted by What Hi-Fi Magazine Thailand, it will be held at the Bitec Bangna Hall in Bangkok.

Genesis will be hosted by Audio Excellence Thailand and showing the Genesis Forte (Mark II) with the new Genesis designed 48" ribbon mid-range. If you are attending the show, do drop by and say hello to Gary and give the system a listen.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Ying Tan, the Executive Producer of this album, brought the unmastered mix tape by Michael C Ross to share with audiophiles at Image Music & Film. It will be played on the Genesis Forte during the Excellence in Audio event at the show.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
We had some surprises at the show. Ying Tan didn't come alone. He brought Jacintha to launch her new album and autograph them for lucky music lovers. :D I first heard about it when I received a text from my brother. "When did you know Jacintha?" Oh... ages... and ages... and ages ago! She and her sisters were in the same Primary & Secondary school as my sisters and I. Then in National University, her father Prof Abishegenaden was Director at the Music Department and conducted the Choir & Choral (both of which I was a member) many a time. After a few school-girl stories, he revealed that she going to be there with them. :)

Jacintha.jpg

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
What an awesome experience. Kudos, keeping it about the music. Thats brave having the artist live in the room and then playing it on the system!

Mike

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing