FS: Lindemann 855 Amplifier

LenWhite

Feb 11, 2011
Florida
systems.audiogon.com
Original owner, purchased 2010 from Aaudio Imports who was an authorized US dealer for a discounted price of $13,300.

The amp and preamp have great synergy together. I would use them again in my audio system in a heart beat if it weren't for my upgrade to the Jeff Rowland equipment. I certainly consider the Lindemann equipment great backups for my JRDG.

But I would really rather sell these than have them sit in boxes as backups. I will consider any reasonable offer.

Carefully maintained - no visible marks. Factory set USA 120 volt power supply.

All inquires are welcome and upon request will provide serial number and email the owners manual.

240 watts @ 8ohms, 450 watts @ 4ohms.

• True dual mono construction
• Fully balanced design
• Innovative high-power output
• Optimized power supply
• Comprehensive protection circuits

The 855 amplifier features balanced inputs; two separate power supplies carefully regulated and filtered; high band-width voltage gain stage; 16 output transformers/channel organized into groups of 4 in an H configuration maintains current flow ensuring detail, agility, and delicacy normally associated with low powered amps.

I have lots of positive feedback on Audiogon (lwhitefl). Continental USA shipping is included in the asking price. I will negotiate overseas shipping costs. PayPal adds 3%.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing