FS: Classical Vinyl LP's

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
*Sold: Classical Vinyl LP's

Hey guys! I've got a bunch of classical I'd like to move to someone who will appreciate it more. (Don't worry, I got another copy of TG 234)

You'll notice that these are desirable labels with the exception of one DGG. Some I acquired because they're on Arthur Salvatore’s list, some just because they're Harmonia Mundi or other of the best labels, and a couple because they're odd balls that turned out to be quality recordings. (I've decided to set my goal for having an Arthur Salvatore's collection to limit it to Divinity and Demi-Gods)

The only one I'd rate in less condition than VG+ is the Mercury ?– SR90303 of Janos Starker. If any of them have a warp it's hard to see. If you're a conservative rater like me you're looking at a collection of VG+ to NM of the media, a couple cheaper albums have a little shelf wear but mostly VG to NM, some M.

I'd like to ship these all as one large insured bundle for SOLD shipping included. This price is for forum members.

I thought it was be easy to have links - if there is no link info is provided - as opposed to a massive list with pictures.

-

Timegate ?– TG 234
-

Proprius ?– PROP 7815
-

Mercury ?– SR90303

Harmonia Mundi ?– HMC 1155-57

-

Murray Hill Records ?– 900688

La Voix De Son Maître ?– 2 C 069-01318

ECM New Series ?– ECM 1277

Accent ?– ACC 8225

harmonia mundi ?– HM 1119

Artia Records ?– ALP-162

Harmonia Mundi ?– HM B385

Opus One ?– Number 114

Mercury Living Presence ?– SR90154

LDX 78731, Harmonia Mundi CM 460
Schubert
Sonate
"Arpeggione"
Reger
Suite n 1
pour
alto solo
Druzinine
Sonate
pour
alto solo
Youri Bashmet
alto

Highline Civic Symphony Orchesta, Hans Wolfe, Director
Beatus Vir
Antonia Vivaldi
Jerry Bayne, Coordinator
Glacier Combined Concert Choirs, Lynn Howard, Director

La Voix De Son Maître - C 069-14088
Edvard Grieg
Pieces Choisies
Danielle Laval

La Voix De Son Maître - C 069-02701
Haendel
Concertos "A DUE CORI"
N1 en Si bemol majeur
N3 en Fa majeur
Neville Marriner
Academy of St Martin-in-the-Fields

-

CBS Masterworks ?– M 36670

Deutsche Grammophon ?– 2530 196

London Records ?– OS 25821

Philips ?– 6514 320

Sefel Records ?– SEFD 5027

Etcetera (3) ?– ETC 1020

BASF ?– HB 215414

Decca ?– DL 710127

??????? ?– CM 01933-34

Hyperion ?– A66021

La Voix De Son Maître ?– 2C 069-02613

La Voix De Son Maître ?– 2C 069-01662
Berlioz
La Mort de Cleopatre
Nuits d' ete
Janet Baker
London Symphony Orchestra/Alexander Gibson
The New Philharmonia Orchestra/Sir John Barbirolli

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing