Finite Elemente Pagode instructions

May 30, 2010
Portugal
I'm looking for a scan/PDF of the Finite Element Pagode hifi rack instructions. Be forever grateful if someone could help me out!
I own a Finite Elemente Pagode table and I do not remember having seen any instructions. I have changed the tables position several times and it is a simple affair, although I have developed a technique to do it alone - I go from bottom to top. I pile a lot of boxes, books and magazines until I reach the shelve height and then rest it on them exactly in place. Then I unscrew the lateral spikes to fix the shelve and then the locking nuts. Then I just repeat the procedure for next shelves.

Marcus

Member Sponsor
Oct 5, 2012
The sunny side of the Alps
Exactly. I bought all my Finite Elemente racks new and they came without any instructions.They came assembled and if you whish to change the position of shelves do as micro suggested.

BMCG

VIP/Donor
Oct 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Finite Elemente - For Reference

Given the demise of Finite Elemente...can appreciate not that easy to get hold of marketing/instruction materials.

Have attached two files (under the Forums attachment limit)...so easy to post here....

Have a third which is the brochure for the Pagode stands but is 4.5mb..if a moderator could add to this post...more than happy to provide.

Attachments

Jul 12, 2016
Thanks folks. I did manage to move a shelf by adjusting the spikes, but I would still like a copy of the actual instructions.

I had seen those PDFs before, but thanks anyway. It's the assembly instructions that I am keen on.