CE Generators

Mikem53

Oct 1, 2020
“The CE Generators simply absorb bad energy and convert it to good energy, you will feel better and your stereo system will sound a lot better, with better imaging, details, dynamics, and simply just sound a lot more realistic.”
Prices:
Single CE Generator - $150
Set of three CE Generators - $399

Dimension (each):
Diameter: 2.5 inches
Height: 1/2 inch
Weight: 1.5 oz.

These things look like small donuts, magical donuts at that.. Place them on top of equipment, speakers, etc. and all will sound better and you will even feel better. Anyone use these ? Can’t imagine the science behind these Or lack of.. Trying not to LOL here..

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
“The CE Generators simply absorb bad energy and convert it to good energy, you will feel better and your stereo system will sound a lot better, with better imaging, details, dynamics, and simply just sound a lot more realistic.”
Prices:
Single CE Generator - $150
Set of three CE Generators - $399

Dimension (each):
Diameter: 2.5 inches
Height: 1/2 inch
Weight: 1.5 oz.

These things look like small donuts, magical donuts at that.. Place them on top of equipment, speakers, etc. and all will sound better and you will even feel better. Anyone use these ? Can’t imagine the science behind these Or lack of.. Trying not to LOL here..
They’re not new, you can get them for a lot less here;

https://www.ebay.com/c/1769862524

Geerock

Apr 17, 2022
Mad Scientist Audio used to make these, or something very similar. And a heck of a lot cheaper. Mad Scientist actually sent me a few to try at no charge They actually did make quite a change,
unfortunately it was a negative change. I was actually afraid that these things had damaged my system somehow, tgats how bad it was, but I simply removed them and everything went back to normal. I know more that a few folks who had negative or no change to the system, especially folks with tubes (valves). There are a couple who thought they made a modest improvement, but Mad Scientist stopped selling them. I can't imagine this new "bad energy absorber" can be much different, especially at that price, but have at it.

Motoman

Jul 24, 2021
Miami Beach
Disclaimer: I have never tried these nor do I know anyone that has. However, although there is some legitimate argument that you can't knock something until you've tried it, there is a threshold below which I think it is safe to say that it must be complete BS because there is no possible science behind it. I think that this is one of those. I am not saying that I must understand the science behind it, but there should be some. At least they're not claiming that it is a Quantum Phase Inhibitor or something nonsensical like that. Makes you feel better? AND the obligatory improvement in soundstage, blah, blah blah? Just by magically removing the bad energy? I am a lawyer and there is always a lot of "bad energy" around . . . maybe I should spread these around my office? I call complete BS on the CE Generator.

Republicoftexas69

Republicoftexas69

Disclaimer: I have never tried these nor do I know anyone that has. However, although there is some legitimate argument that you can't knock something until you've tried it, there is a threshold below which I think it is safe to say that it must be complete BS because there is no possible science behind it. I think that this is one of those. I am not saying that I must understand the science behind it, but there should be some. At least they're not claiming that it is a Quantum Phase Inhibitor or something nonsensical like that. Makes you feel better? AND the obligatory improvement in soundstage, blah, blah blah? Just by magically removing the bad energy? I am a lawyer and there is always a lot of "bad energy" around . . . maybe I should spread these around my office? I call complete BS on the CE Generator.
Maybe if you hit that Bong you will hear the difference :cool:

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY
Not nonsensical to millions of trekkies...
Quantum Phase Inhibitor https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_phase_inhibitor

Motoman

Jul 24, 2021
Miami Beach

Motoman

Jul 24, 2021
Miami Beach
Maybe if you hit that Bong you will hear the difference :cool:
The bong . . . one of the best tweaks for improving the soundstage of your system! I have found that with the right hybrid, the soundstage becomes truly 3D. Much more fun than the CE Generator. I wonder what would happen if you put the $6000 Shun Mook record clamp ("This extra heavy century old ebony root which were immersed in the swamps of Africa has a unique power that no other wood possesses), https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisb86da-shun-mook-audio-lp-clamp-tweaks, on top of the CE Generator? The musicians that you are listening to might just materialize right in front of you, which would be a great trick when I am listening to Led Zep!

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY
LOL! I just watched that episode of Star Trek TNG. I thought calling it a "tox uthat" might be a little obscure!
Not to a Romulan

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Disclaimer: I have never tried these nor do I know anyone that has. However, although there is some legitimate argument that you can't knock something until you've tried it, there is a threshold below which I think it is safe to say that it must be complete BS because there is no possible science behind it. I think that this is one of those. I call complete BS on the CE Generator.
Agreed. Just curious. Purpose for posting?

Geerock

Apr 17, 2022
The bong . . . one of the best tweaks for improving the soundstage of your system! I have found that with the right hybrid, the soundstage becomes truly 3D. Much more fun than the CE Generator. I wonder what would happen if you put the $6000 Shun Mook record clamp ("This extra heavy century old ebony root which were immersed in the swamps of Africa has a unique power that no other wood possesses), https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisb86da-shun-mook-audio-lp-clamp-tweaks, on top of the CE Generator? The musicians that you are listening to might just materialize right in front of you, which would be a great trick when I am listening to Led Zep!
Maybe if you put that ebony root IN the bong......?

Republicoftexas69

Not a bong kinda guy. I do enjoy an edible once in a while. Especially when in Winter Park.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing