Big Eyes Review (2014) - Tim Burton, Amy Adams Movie HD

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

I saw this film today because I enjoy biopics and this must be the 5th one I've seen in the past 7-10 days.

In summary and from IMDB.com

A drama about the awakening of the painter Margaret Keane, her phenomenal success in the 1950s, and the subsequent legal difficulties she had with her husband, who claimed credit for her works in the 1960s.

I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed this film which features Amy Adams as Margaret Keane and Christoph Waltz as her husband. Easy to watch at 105 minutes. The two might indeed get a nomination but neither is going to win. The story is simple and well told with an inevitable ending.

It's not going to get any awards but could be worth the $5 to watch it OnDemand

A solid 3.5/5

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing