Best Investment Car under $100k

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
if you have $100k to invest in toy car, which one will give you most resale value 20 yrs from today, assuming you take good care of it and use it sparingly?

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada

a low serial number Corvette Centennial Edition comes to mind, # 100 auctioned at $175k though

how about Boss 302 Laguna Seca?

Rupunzell

Dec 26, 2010
if you have $100k to invest in toy car, which one will give you most resale value 20 yrs from today, assuming you take good care of it and use it sparingly?

None of the above. Cars should be purchased and owned for the simple joys of the driving experience.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
IMO the safest is to get something vintage. That way it's already been depreciated. Vintage car prices are down now. The price may go up and down based on fickle demand but if it is in good condition and maintained that way, the chances of an upside will always be pretty positive when the US economy rebounds. I'm kind of with Rupunzell in a way however. I would never buy a car and not drive it. If I'm buying for investment purposes, I'd still have to really love the car. If I didn't it would just suffer from neglect eventually. There goes the investment.

BTW Chevy came out with a limited edition Camaro. The Niemann-Markus Edition only 30 made and in some kind of purple. Hahahahahaha! I'm serious!!!!!!!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing