Audiolab 9000CDT

Hilroy48

Sep 15, 2021
Regina Sk Canada
I went to meet Tyler today to pickup my new Audiolab 9000CDT and phono cables. I have it set up and running. First impressions are just insane organization of all the instruments and vocals. Everything is so articulate and precise. Things sound bolder and more present. The dead silent when it's silent is very pleasant as well, it allows you to focus on the notes and the vocals. I am replacing the Audiolab 6000CDT which is a fine transfer, the 9000 takes it to an entirely different level. This transfer Pairs very well with my Saturn Audio DAC.

Republicoftexas69

Very nice.

Beckola66

Feb 9, 2023
Great outcome, I’ve had the 6000 for a couple of years and I’m running it to my Lampizator Atlantic TRP with fabulous results. This kindof makes me want to try one as it sounds a giant leap ??

Hilroy48

Sep 15, 2021
Regina Sk Canada
Great outcome, I’ve had the 6000 for a couple of years and I’m running it to my Lampizator Atlantic TRP with fabulous results. This kindof makes me want to try one as it sounds a giant leap ??
You won't regret the upgrade.

Reactions: Beckola66

Hilroy48

Sep 15, 2021
Regina Sk Canada
I bought a second one for my basement system, i was able to sell both of my 6000 CDT units.

thyname

Apr 22, 2019
N. Virginia
This looks very interesting. However, it surprises me that an XLR AES / EBU digital output was NOT included. Let alone i2s

Huda

Aug 9, 2023
I love the 9000CDT. Not only does it sound great, it is also very good at reading skipping CDs.

Reactions: Hilroy48

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing