Any other WBF folks going to the Florida Show?

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I’ll be there all three days.

Audio 1

Jul 18, 2022
Naples, FL
I will be there all 3 days as well.

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Working, or walking the halls like the rest of us?

jadedavid

Dec 13, 2022
I will be there Friday and part of Saturday.
I used to be a member of the Suncoast Audio Society, so looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some great sounding gear.

Reactions: MadFloyd

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I had another great time at this year’s Florida show, despite driving home in the pouring rain on Sunday. It was nice to see and hear Madame Anne Bisson, who sang over the show days in a few of the exhibition rooms. I also had a great time talking with our WBF member @J.R. Boisclair about many things analog. He’s a nice guy in person! :D Kudos to the folks who worked behind the scenes almost from the end of last year’s show to bring this one to us.

Reactions: J.R. Boisclair

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing