Another head concussion sales! Siltech Tripple Crown PC.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
If you are not crazy stupid don't bother looking at this thread. This power cord will make you Ooh Ahh!, HeeHaa!, Yahoo! Especially when using with your digital equipments. I have three for sales. (Actually I have quite a few more but let's see if I could even sell one :D) They are 15amp 1.5 meter for US plug type. Each is $7,500. You buy all three will get my kid to school for a year...HooRay! It comes with a really nice box. If you leave it on your bed, your wife would think you bought a Hermes bag for her.

Tang

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
If you are not crazy stupid don't bother looking at this thread. This power cord will make you Ooh Ahh!, HeeHaa!, Yahoo! Especially when using with your digital equipments. I have three for sales. (Actually I have quite a few more but let's see if I could even sell one :D) They are 15amp 1.5 meter for US plug type. Each is $7,500. You buy all three will get my kid to school for a year...HooRay! It comes with a really nice box. If you leave it on your bed, your wife would think you bought a Hermes bag for her.

Tang

Wasn’t sure where you were going with the “wife thing” :eek::oops:

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Reactions: Audiophile Bill

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Hi Tang, apparently your day job does not involve selling anything. :p

GLWS! :)

Reactions: Uk Paul

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Hi Tang, apparently your day job does not involve selling anything. :p

GLWS! :)

To sell to crazy stupid, you have to be crazy stupid. I already sold two Dave.

Tang :D

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Dave, the greatest salesman is the one who sells to you without you even knowing it. Bravo, Tang.

Verbal Kint in The Usual Suspects
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist".

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
To sell to crazy stupid, you have to be crazy stupid. I already sold two Dave.

Tang :D

Nice! Maybe I can consult with you on sales strategy sometime? ;)

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
There are always crazy people with money and itches. Two Hermes are going to a new home. I posted sales for Tripple Crown but he asked for Double Crown too. So he should have it. Good things about buying mint second hand cords is that they are at deep discount and no need a long time to burn in.

45B4410D-EB1B-4A6E-8175-D9F09E11600C.jpeg

For me it's like I was driving a McLaren and now driving a Toyota. Ching Cheng gets me to places too..but just don't give me the bling like Siltech.

Tang :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing