Another Economic Message Of The Day-Buy The Dip!!

Amazing that "The Bernank" hasn't learned that QE2,3,4,5 will have the opposite effect of what is intended, higher rates of interest instead of lower rates. The bond market is the only market brake on such foolishness. The same thing happened during the Carter years. Parabolicas always end badly no matter how large the "pool" operators are. Soaring and crashing equity markets,a bond market bubble, and a five dollar price on a gallon of gas, is what a imbecile central bank is hell bent on producing. The question is what is the end result, a 100 to 1 dollar devaluation? Probably down the road,but the cycle points to a deflationary spiral at some point.

2010-12-05_0923.png

The current chart of the TYX 30 year UST. Does it project a 7 pct yield in the future? History says yes.

Last edited:
The TNX, the ten year treasury yield has sky rocketed the last 2 days. Mr Bernank meet "Bondzilla".

"I used to think that if there was reincarnation, I wanted to come back as the president or the pope or as a .400 baseball hitter. But now I would like to come back as the Bond Market. You can intimidate everybody."
James Carville

godzilla.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing