2013 Geneva Auto Show

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Try that with an Exotic

I am an older guy and have had my fair share of exotics over the years. I still keep one nice one in the garage [year 2008 - 3000 miles]. I can buy what I want, BUT between the Police, Traffic, and Parking situations; I jump in the 3/4 ton pickup truck [plain Jane, regular cab, roll-up windows, etc.]. Accidentally gone through speed traps several times @ 15+ mph over and No ticket; try that with an Exotic.
BUT, if we had the Autobahns I drove on starting 45 years ago, I would have outrageous vehicles.

“To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone.”
? Bruce McLaren

A great driver, designer, and champion. He was the founder of the F1 McLaren racing team.

Best to all,
zz

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing