Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ

RUR

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
SoCal
Nor do I. And Utah#4?

Won't have to wait to get a glimpse of Miami's potential - the first NBA game of the season features Heat @ Boston Oct 26.

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
I dont know what David Aldredge has been smoking but to put the Bulls ahead of the Lakers and Utah as number 4, what is he thinking

Steve, you missed this part:

the ground rules: my 30-team rankings are only for offseason moves, the things teams have done since they last played a game. It is not a predicted order of finish for next season; I do not expect Golden State to have a better record than Orlando.

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
Steve

The Lakers are already at the upper stratum of the NBA, they became a tad better .. Chicago became a much better team and a contender in the East, they may re-arrange some chairs by pushing the Celtics, the Magics or the Heat to the brink ... with Carlos Boozer as a real offensive threat.
For the Lakers everyone knows what to expect and whom to guard .. So I would say that Chicago made moves that made them better... much better, it is difficult to make the Lakers much better than they already were ...

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I know but honestly i like what the Lakers did to their bench more so than Chicago to their overall team.

I like Barnes, but the Bulls added two starters (70+ minutes) of playing time, plus two bench players who will likely get as much time as the Lakers acquisitions. Seems a much more significant upgrade to me and I'd be disappointed if the Bulls didn't add more victories over last year than the Lakers. Though this in part (hopefully not mostly) will be due to expected improvement of their young guys: Rose, Noah, Gibson et al.

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Yep, love OC. Favorite team to watch outside of the Bulls.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing