1960's Packard Bell Stereo and Turntable - Need to rehome components

Scarlettie

Feb 18, 2024
Minneapolis, MN
I'm looking for a bit of help rehoming a turntable and AM/FM radio from a 1960's stereo cabinet. Both work as they should, and were removed from the cabinet carefully, honestly. I still have the original paperwork. I was given the cabinet a handful of years ago because nobody else wanted it. I'm repurposing the cabinet to house my LPs and Grundig reel-to-reel and turntable and was wondering how best to find someone who may want the Packard Bell equipment for themselves. I'm not looking to sell, just donate to a good cause as it were. Would love to see the equipment go to someone happy to have them. IMG_3065.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    508.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3064.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    438.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3066.JPG
    IMG_3066.JPG
    735.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3067.JPG
    IMG_3067.JPG
    698.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    451.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3069.JPG
    IMG_3069.JPG
    801.4 KB · Views: 8

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing