New Master Tapes

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I have a client that wants to offer tape to the masses. The artist is Gay Owens and the recording was done in 1980 by Dave Wilson.
Here is some information from Discogs where the LP was produced. Let me know if there is any interest. I'll offer these at a pretty inexpensive price (for tape anyway).

Price = $200 for 2 reels + shipping

Gay Owens

Attachments

• Album front.jpg
    Album front.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 728
  • Album back.jpg
    Album back.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 711
Last edited:

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Dave's Master Tapes

Attachments

• Tapes.jpg
    Tapes.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 563

deeng

Aug 27, 2010
Fresno, Ca
I have a client that wants to offer tape to the masses. The artist is Gay Owens and the recording was done in 1980 by Dave Wilson.
Here is some information from Discogs where the LP was produced. Let me know if there is any interest. I'll offer these at a pretty inexpensive price (for tape anyway).

Price = $200 for 2 reels + shipping

Gay Owens

Bruce,

I'm interested in a set.

Thanks,

Scott

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Any info available regarding the recording process / chain?

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Are these 1 to 1 copies of the original recording /mastertape bruce ??
Okay I see remasterd

I can give the customer what they want. If you want a copy of the original tape, then we can do that. The remastering was done completely in the analog domain if you wish a copy of that. The remastered version can be heard at CDBaby.

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing