Kharma Exquisite Midi

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
With all due respect, I get the impression Kharma marketing strategy is to create "a lifestyle product line", catering to the "discerning audio connoisseur with impeccable taste (and lots of cash) " - A rapidly growing demographic in Asia!

A full range of products designed around around appearance (a huge part of Kharma "branding" (and the engineering budget I might add). Slightly off putting to me.

I like the concept of some guy in a garage obsessed with create the best sounding single piece of kit, and if succesfull build a company around that product. This typically leads to specialization (i.e. Audio Research amps, Transparent cabling, Avalon speakers, MSB digital audio etc.), rather than creating a "full product line" with "design" as the unifying theme.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hi Wizard, how did the sound change when they moved from the Thiel/Accuton to the Omegas? Just curious as it was Kharma's high profile in the past that brought a lot of attention to ceramics.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing