Triangle Art Signature Turntable

BobM

Feb 5, 2014
Long Island, NY
No idea of the sound, but it's got to be a nightmare of fingerprints. Now a shiny black version of this might truly be cool.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
On the 2015 Stereophile list of recommended components this Triangle is nowhere to be seen. Now, there are products that increase their price for 1000s of dollars but at least they find themselves on this list (in the A category of course), like Wilson Sophia for example. I see a lot of VPIs in A, Clearaudio in B etc. Truth be told, any increase in price is showstopper for me. It simply means the product is overpriced, period. They simply got greedy and want extra profit now. Which means all other products in their product line are also overpriced

What makes you think other manufacturers haven't employed price gouging at the get go? So because this seller realizes or believes his product can compete and sell at a higher price point makes it overpriced? It's called being price conservative at market entry. For that much engineering, material and manufacturing not to mention sales, dealer(s) cuts, etc, I'd bet at 12K he's not making much and probably had to raise the price to stay in business.

Also, I didn't know Stereophile was the audiophile's bible of what's definitively rated best....

Nooshinjohn

Mar 14, 2017
Thought I would use this first post of mine to chime in on the TriangleArt turntables. I own the prototype for the Reference SE table, minus all the bling that goes into the final product. I have it paired with an Origin Live Conqueror MkIII 9" tonearm, ClearAudio Titanium v2 cartridge...

This is by far the finest table I have ever heard, and my ears have heard quite a few in my time within this hobby. My table weighs in at nearly 300 pounds and is a marvel of precision. It's not going anywhere, and I have no need to look further. The other piece that is indispensable in my system is my Audio Desk RCM.

Attachments

• IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    762.7 KB · Views: 130

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome, and congratulations on your first post! The turntable looks beautiful!

Is Tom a "one man band"? Does he actually make the turntables himself?

Have you ever had occasion to hear the Ultimate LE?

Nooshinjohn

Mar 14, 2017
I have heard most of the line, including the amps and preamp, and they are all nothing less than spectacular. The exception for me is the Concerto turntable, which imho can be bested easily VPI and some others near its price point. The table I have I could not have even begun to dream about were it not for a killer deal on Audiogon. Prior to it, I was spinning a Yamaha PX-3

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing