One's Quest For The Holy Grail ?

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I guess it is always nice to have a speaker that looks happy to see you.

Akatora.

Jan 23, 2014
Grand Teton speaker buyer reviews.

I have used this system with everything from Nola Boxers, to Magico Q1's, to Harbeth 30.1's as I love the imaging a quality monitor typically offers. The GT's keep pace with all of my previous monitors and offer a balanced combination of their preferable qualities and none of the bad. They are at the same time musical, warm, accurate, transparent, and dynamic. Also, the sound of GT speaker is very open and dynamic like the Avantgarde, but much better suited in my smaller room.

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..hey akatora, one post here on WBF regarding these "giant killers" and a very positive post it is! What's your commission?

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Wavetouch Audio will be at the 2014 Newport Beach Show May 30- June 1 at the Atrium Hotel, room 231.

Maybe some of you can let us know how good these speakers really are.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing