Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brinkmann Balance vs. Spiral Groove SG1 vs. TW Acustic Black Night

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gian60 View Post
    Sure we will do in one weekend,not exactly 15.

If i am ready before with turntable,we will do before.
    What I am saying is we can do twice, once your birthday and earlier for maybe cartridges. Short of relocating to Milan, can spend as much time there as required.
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

for cartridge we can test in my home
    Coralstone diamond,Opus 1,GFS,A 95,SPU A 95 and Sinergy

Now with Koetsu arm we can change the shell and is more easy than Bergmann,than if half october arrive AF3 we can test also there with Elite arm.

I would like to buy when i will can a Transfiguration Proteus.Not high price and 3 friends far from me have and tell is fantastic,similar to Atlas for transparent,bass and image but more natural

I would like to buy when i will can a Transfiguration Proteus.Not high price and 3 friends far from me have and tell is fantastic,similar to Atlas for transparent,bass and image but more natural
    +1
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | +46 8 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

15 of february is my birthday,so i hope we can do one trial with Bergmann, Schopper with PS1,Torqueo and AF3 with Elite 12",i am changing with my CH A1 that i don't use,
    a very good dinner and lunch with Marco and Carlo,and i bring you to listen WE system with ANJapan from Claudio that live 5 km to my home.

Its ok?
    Hi Gian,
    which Torqueo did you choose?

I spoke with Torqueo but i have absolutely no idea.
    I like a lot Marsala and Olive color,but also Noce with grey is very beautiful.

And i don't know if compact or normal.
    Normal is beautiful,but also compact with Pilastro and tonearm near is original and beautiful
    Torqueo told me if you have small room could be better the compact with tonearm near because has less resonance problem,in medium/big room are the same.
    I have a big room,so will be the same.

The compact with near Tonearm give to me the impression that could be not perfect in overhang or can move,but i don't know,we see

I spoke with Torqueo but i have absolutely no idea.
    I like a lot Marsala and Olive color,but also Noce with grey is very beautiful.

And i don't know if compact or normal.
    Normal is beautiful,but also compact with Pilastro and tonearm near is original and beautiful
    Torqueo told me if you have small room could be better the compact with tonearm near because has less resonance problem,in medium/big room are the same.
    I have a big room,so will be the same.

The compact with near Tonearm give to me the impression that could be not perfect in overhang or can move,but i don't know,we see
    There is also Ardesia e B12... I didn't speack with them and their website is not very informative hence I don't know the difference! I understand your concerns about the Pilastro, but I don't like the idea od "resonance " (big room or not) and I find it more elegance, also if your not very clumsy and there are not children or pets in your listening room I don't see why it should move. I have a Simon Yorke with motr and controller separate from the plinand never move...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EricAlasia View Post
    There is also Ardesia e B12... I didn't speack with them and their website is not very informative hence I don't know the difference! I understand your concerns about the Pilastro, but I don't like the idea od "resonance " (big room or not) and I find it more elegance, also if your not very clumsy and there are not children or pets in your listening room I don't see why it should move. I have a Simon Yorke with motr and controller separate from the plinand never move...
    Eric, what speakers, cart and phono do you use, if I may ask?
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    Eric, what speakers, cart and phono do you use, if I may ask?
    I'm using Wilson Sabrina, Nagra VPS + VFS and Lyra Koetsu, with wich I'm not very happy with (actually Gian suggest me to contact you for advice on regard, but I don't want to highjack the thread)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EricAlasia View Post
    I'm using Wilson Sabrina, Nagra VPS + VFS and Lyra Koetsu, with wich I'm not very happy with (actually Gian suggest me to contact you for advice on regard, but I don't want to highjack the thread)

Nice. Do PM though I am just learning on analog. If you get the torqueo will come over

...you will be very welcome!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123