What's coming from Lamm?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The website says they will be introducing new and exciting products to commemorate their 20th Anniversary, at "different price points" and for "different tastes" at that.

This lowly distributor isn't privy to the most secret projects but I am crossing my fingers for a couple of things.

First would be a stereo version (2, not 4 chassis) of the LL1 Signature. No Steve, I do not have the rack space for an LL1 :(

Second would be a pure Class A hybrid at 200wpc or more that can double down the way the 1.2 Reference does.

Third would be a push pull to replace the M1.1s, hopefully with more power than the M1.1's 90wpc. Double would be good :cool:

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
I am with you on a 2 chassis all tube preamp! Also hope for a phono stage between the LP2 and LP1...maybe 2 chassis again and hit the middle of the 9k vs 31k price point...

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm hoping it's closer to 9k!

Imagine a Lamm integrated. Boy would THAT be a departure! They don't even make Stereo amps just monos.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing