CES 2013 and THE Show Las Vegas 2013

Ultimist

Jan 22, 2013

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello, Mike and welcome to the WBF. Nice photos!

Tom

MarinJim

Feb 2, 2011
That is the the best CES coverage I have seen. Just great pictures shown in a easy to look at format. Thanks and welcome.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Great photos Mike!

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Excelent report /photos mike , i see a lot of pics of rooms i havent seen yet.
Looks like a zanden phonostage in the YG room ??? but i dont see a turntable ???

Last edited:

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Mike

Welcome Plus you have a trading page. very interesting . An alternative to Audiogon?

Great pictures!

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I think Boulder has won the static display competition, i definetively like the 3060 stereo amp(not on display i know )

Ultimist

Jan 22, 2013
Thanks everybody.

Just finished with posting THE Show photos and now it is back to the Venetian for floor 29. So we are about 2/3 through the show so far.

Yeah, that Boulder 3050 looks like it might be nuclear-powered... :)

Cool thing about high-res photos is that not only do they serve as a better memory than the old gray matter, but they see better than a pair of tired eyes. All this results in me getting to see lots of things in the photos that I do not remembering seeing when I was there (Zanden in the YG Acoustic room? I'll have to go back and see...! ...Cool, looks like they had a Zanden preamp and a Veloce preamp).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing