Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Robert Koda Takumi K-10 preamplifier test and review

  1. #1

    Robert Koda Takumi K-10 preamplifier test and review

    Hi guys. My first post here:

    http://www.monoandstereo.com/2013/01...amplifier.html

    Name:  musical_tools_italy_audio_rack_shelf_audiophile_test_review_Burmester_089_CDplayer_test_review_m.jpg
Views: 1422
Size:  275.5 KB

    Hope everything about post is according to rules.

    Best

    Matej

    Owner & writer:
    Mono & Stereo ultra high-end audio magazine

    www.monoandstereo.com
    Last edited by treitz3; 01-20-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Added signature.

  2. #2
    Addicted to Best!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,791
    i have spoken with a few people who own this one...i have heard great things about it. I am told superbly well made, balanced, extreme detail and extreme purity of tonality in one. anyone heard this?

  3. #3
    Member Sponsor Addicted to Best! flez007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Matej Isak View Post
    Hi guys. My first post here:

    http://www.monoandstereo.com/2013/01...amplifier.html

    Name:  musical_tools_italy_audio_rack_shelf_audiophile_test_review_Burmester_089_CDplayer_test_review_m.jpg
Views: 1422
Size:  275.5 KB

    Hope everything about post is according to rules.

    Best

    Matej
    As general rules show clearly, you can freely post what you want related to the forums, just include any disclaimer you feel is appropiate for the readers to be aware of. (eg: distributor, manufacturer, etc)
    ​No lies, no surprises

  4. #4
    Moderator Moderator treitz3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
    Posts
    4,725
    Hello, Matej Isak and I'd like to offer you a warm welcome to the What's Best Forum. Looks like you have a very nice system that would offer hours upon hours of listening bliss. Just FYI...I'm unsure why your signature did not show up on the first post, but it has been added.

    Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

    The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

    I post my own opinions except when posting as a moderator in green.

  5. #5
    Site Founder And Administrator Steve Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coto De Caza, California on the 13th fairway of the south golf course
    Posts
    25,466
    Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    Hello, Matej Isak and I'd like to offer you a warm welcome to the What's Best Forum. Looks like you have a very nice system that would offer hours upon hours of listening bliss. Just FYI...I'm unsure why your signature did not show up on the first post, but it has been added.

    Tom
    welcome also Matej

    Thanks for following our TOS and putting that info in your signature line
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    There's ALWAYS another Steve Williams BUT there's only "oneobgyn"
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

  6. #6
    Member Sponsor Addicted to Best! flez007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    2,873
    This preamp looks awesome! I went thru all the review (nicely done) and the comparison to the Shindo says a lot. The volume knob is a piece of art itself! Thanks for sharing it.
    ​No lies, no surprises

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydelee21 View Post
    i have spoken with a few people who own this one...i have heard great things about it. I am told superbly well made, balanced, extreme detail and extreme purity of tonality in one. anyone heard this?
    Hi lloydelee21. I'm having it over here for an extended time. It will be a reference preamplifier for upcoming reviews. As stated in my review, it's really something special. Feels like long forgotten art being brought again to high-end .
    Owner & Editor-in-Chief:
    Mono & Stereo Ultra High-End Audio Magazine www.monoandstereo.com
    My system

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by flez007 View Post
    This preamp looks awesome! I went thru all the review (nicely done) and the comparison to the Shindo says a lot. The volume knob is a piece of art itself! Thanks for sharing it.
    Thanks flez007. Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, it's different from Shindo. I'm tube guy by hearth, but K-10 "tricked" me with its natural transparency and attributes of tubes.
    Owner & Editor-in-Chief:
    Mono & Stereo Ultra High-End Audio Magazine www.monoandstereo.com
    My system

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Williams View Post
    welcome also Matej

    Thanks for following our TOS and putting that info in your signature line
    Hi Steve. Thanks for nice welcome.
    Owner & Editor-in-Chief:
    Mono & Stereo Ultra High-End Audio Magazine www.monoandstereo.com
    My system

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    Hello, Matej Isak and I'd like to offer you a warm welcome to the What's Best Forum. Looks like you have a very nice system that would offer hours upon hours of listening bliss. Just FYI...I'm unsure why your signature did not show up on the first post, but it has been added.

    Tom
    Hi Tom,

    I added signature few minutes later, as I missed it in first run . As a reviewer I'm on constant rotation of gear, but some do stay . ANd thanks for nice-warm welcome.
    Owner & Editor-in-Chief:
    Mono & Stereo Ultra High-End Audio Magazine www.monoandstereo.com
    My system

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LL2.1 stereo preamplifier Review
    By amirm in forum Lamm Audio Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2017, 03:31 PM
  2. LL1 Dual Mono 4 Chassis Preamplifier-Review
    By Steve Williams in forum Lamm Audio Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2017, 05:24 AM
  3. Review: Pass Labs XP-10 Preamplifier & Pass Labs XA60.5 Mono Amplifiers
    By joeinid in forum Pass Labs Preamplifier, Power amplifier and Speaker Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:54 AM
  4. Review: Experience Music Kahn Phono Preamplifier and Line Stage
    By jazdoc in forum Power Amplifiers and Preamplifiers Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 02:44 PM
  5. Review: Allnic H 3000 phono preamplifier Tube preamp
    By cjfrbw in forum Member Equipment Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •