Rowland Model 125 Stereo Power Amplifier

GuidoCorona

Apr 23, 2010
Summerville (SC)
Hi Wizard, you beat me to the punch in creating the M125 thread *grins!(* Here it goes...

Jeff Rowland Design Group has announced the Model 125 -- a new 100W class D stereo amp. The M125 is based on the most recent class D ICEpower technology. I have not seen the amp yet, but I have been told that M125 is housed in a compact chassis derived from the M102. As of this writing, The new amplifier does not seem to be replacing M102. M125 is expected to be released during the 2nd quarter of 2013. Here is some initial information:

• MODEL 125: Stereo power amplifier
• OUTPUT POWER: 125 watts @ 8 ohms/250 watts @ 4 ohms
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 Hz - 130 kHz, -3dB
• INPUT IMPEDANCE: 40k ohms
• THD + NOISE: 0.008% @ 1 kHz
• DAMPING FACTOR: > 500 @ 1 kHz
• OVERALL GAIN: 26 dB
• AMPLIFIER WEIGHT: 7.8 lb / 3.5 kg
• AMPLIFIER DIMENSIONS (H/W/D): 2.7" x 13.7" x 7.5" 68mm x 348mm x 190mm
• List price: tbd

I will update this information as I learn further details.

Guido

Last edited:

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
7.8 lbs? The faceplate looks like it weighs that much.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing