Graham Phantom Elite

thazeldean

Mar 1, 2013
When you get the new arm can you post your impressions. I would consider selling the Supreme and upgrading if it is worthwhile.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hi thazeldean,

I'll try my best but unfortunately I've never tried the Supreme. I'm going from a first run Phantom II to the Elite. :(

dmnc02

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2012
PA, USA
Finalized (and formalized) my order for an Elite with 2 extra L wands last night. Ordered a CA GF Supreme since they are from the same dealer. Carts on the three wands will be the GF, Atlas and XV-1t.

Now we wait.........................

And I look forward to your comparison of these three cartridges. I decided to go with the Atlas for my AF1/Elite.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Exciting times ahead but the waiting is KILLING me! :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Five ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
But I'm the Captain--

Just as long as I'm not one of those guys in red that gets eaten on an away mission, I'm happy Captain!

BTW I was mistaken, there are six of us here. Seven if we count Bob G.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
you can even have to use of my palace in the west wing--I will be at show

So will I... but the week after the show I'll be in the Tri-states area visiting dealers.

This time, at the request of many visitors, we will have a room large enough to allow the Juniors to stretch their legs - 40' x 18' - :D

thazeldean

Mar 1, 2013
I noticed a fairly subtle but large difference from the II to the Supreme so you should get some audible improvements. I look forward to your impressions.

number95

May 14, 2014
well it rocks !

Elite rocks for sure! It is the best Graham tonearm I have used to date. I am not so sure whether the improvements come from better tonearm cable, better bearing etc, but it seems the efforts to build a better tonearm over previous Phantom arms have worked.

Sammy T

Aug 30, 2012
I too am very impressed with the new Graham arm. The attached 99 cent bubble level was a nice touch.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing